Friday, April 24, 2009

Torah Rejects Fundamentalism

Torah Rejects Fundamentalism

I have gotten several emails from Orthodox and Conservative Jews saying that my idea are not real Judaism, that I ignore the Oral Law and that I'm basically wrong on everything.

That's there choice. It's also my choice to argue right back.

This post was inspired by Reverend Paul Rodkey, a Presbyterian minister I had the pleasure of meeting while I was in college.

OK, so now your Jewish paranoia kicks in and you start to think I'm a heretic for learning something from the Gentiles. Booga, Booga! I hear they carry diseases and eat their children! Gimme a break...

G_d's power and presence in our lives can be explained by something as simple as a straight line. To prove it, a video.

Shalom!

Check out the Facebook page!

Also check out the Punk Torah YouTube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment